Saturday, November 1, 2008

Now we've got the entire rainbow covered...

I messaged my spanish tutor (she used to be anyhow, she's so great!) about what Purple is in Spanish, being that I totally dropped the ball when Connor put me on the spot, knowing I missed purple in the naming of the colors. Whew.... so she messaged me back... it's "morado." So today, I was telling my Mom about how I failed to remember what purple was in Spanish & how Connor picked up on the fact that I'd totally eliminated it from the color naming.. so I told her it's "morado" and she said to Connor, "Connor, 'purple es morado!" He stopped, looked at her and said very seriously, "Purple eeeees.. es morado?" She said, "Yeah." He goes, "Okay!" HAHAHA! Too funny! As if he'd been waiting for someone to add purple to the list and now he knows. So there... hahaha :)

0 comments: