Monday, November 17, 2008

Connor's vocabulary is bursting. . . WOW! He says things that just make me laugh sooo hard, to hear these words come out of this little 2yr old's mouth!? hahahaha... here are some recent ones:

"actually" ("ac-twee").. in his sentence, "Ac-twee, I don't know..."

"No Boo, Mommy... Noooo..." after chasing each other around the house, laughing, giggling... he's cool with doing the sneaking & Boo-ing, but not the one being "Boo'ed upon." hahaha! He still laughs though :)

Me: "So what did you learn in Sunday School today, Connor? Did you learn about all the things God made?"
Connor: "Yep!" he went to name a few: water, twees (trees), cars, trucks.... and then he goes, "And the.... Uhhhhh... ummmmm..." ((thinking...)) hahaha :)

He also loves to read books, for me to read to him.. for anyone to read to him, really. He loves "I Love You Because You're You" and "Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree" ((his all-time favorite, I'm pretty sure!)) and "Mi Amor Por Ti (My love for you)" and a Veggie Tales' book, "God Made You Special." It's sooo cute, Connor says "God may (made) ME spe-chal!!" hehe!! And he knows all the characters, points them out: "Larry the Coo Cummer" and "Bob the MayTo" and "Pa Gwape" (love when he says that one!) and "da Peas!" Too funny!!! :) He also loves doing sound effects like the race car/motorcycle... "Vroom, vroom" then there's the wonderful one where someone/something fell over something... he does this: "He went... ahhhhhhhhh, Boom." or "Ahhhhhhh, Pssshhh." HAHA! Oh goodness...

It's sooo interesting because he still responds to Spanish phrases & questions readily... like when he gives kisses, sometimes I say "Mas Besos!" and he gives me more kisses over & over again.

Also when we leave my parents' house, he often says, "No dat way, Mommy... no dat way..." As if I don't know where I'm going, right? hahaha

0 comments: