Connor cracks me up... :) We routinely practice Spanish words & phrases. Well in the past few months, he's been very disinterested in hearing Spanish or speaking anything we've ever practiced (numbers, colors, phrases, etc.), so I don't make a big deal of it, nor do I pressure him to really say things we go over... just relaxed about it, when he feels like it then I continue with everything, when he's not in the mood there's no use in proceeding. So anyhow. . . tonight when I was getting him ready for bed & rocking him... I asked if he wanted to say his Spanish words. He was ALL ABOUT IT! hahaha :D I was laughing sooo hard because he was sooo focused & repeating every word! HAHAHA! I expanded to translating from Spanish to English too. For example: "Rojo es RED! Amarillo es YELLOW! Verde es GREEN" and so on... he did them all ((well, expect for purple because off the top of my head, I always forget the Spanish word for it... hahaha... )).... and he pointed out to me after "Azul es BLUE": "Mommy, stop... listen... Purple!" I go, "Sorry I don't know the Spanish word for purple, I'll work on that.." And every single time we went through the colors tonight, he'd say this again to me... a reminder?! hahaha... TOO FUNNY!
We also went over: "Te Llamo?" "Mi Llamo es Connor" ((he'd giggle))
And then I'd go, "Mi Llamo es Mami." He giggled again... hehe :) I was laughing soooo hard by the end of all of this! And then. . . to like something. . "Te Gusta la agua."
And of course, I was laughing so hard I had to call my Mom because he gets all amped about talking to Nana on the phone... she was dying laughing on the other end... and Connor holding the phone smiling from ear to ear & laughed at the end and said, "Ny-Ny, Nana... Lu You, Bye!" and hung up.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Espanol. . . .
Posted by GuateMami06 at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment