Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've been home sick the past 2 days, not sick, but with this pain in the back of my head on the left side. It's just thrown me for a loop! MAN! I saw the doctor on Tuesday, he gave me Flexeril to relax the muscle that he believes is strained/pulled... it attaches right in the spot where it hurts. It's this horrible throbbing pain that comes on periodically, bad pain! Connor's been hanging in there with me through it. I'm starting to feel a little better each day. I've just been feeling like I'm out of commission the past few days, unable to do much because that darn muscle just pulls & aches. This morning, Connor prayed over me, it was so cute! He always says his AMENs with such enthusiasm... prayers of children can also be heard, thank you very much. :)

1 comments:

Rachele said...

Praying For you!