Thursday, August 14, 2008

Connor's 2yr photo session

There is an organization called Celebrating Adoption that consists of professional photographers volunteering their time & expertise to offer a photo session to adoptive families & their kids. I set up this session with a photographer in Indiana, where she lives which is just 30 minutes from us.. she said these sample pictures would be available on her blog today, so here I went to check tonight... here they are! Enjoy!!! :) I have to tell you... as the blog loaded and I saw these pictures, my eyes welled up with tears! Connor is just.... my little guy, my baby boy, my precious little guy... tears of pride, love, joy, peace.. just so so proud of him.. to see these pictures is like looking back in time to getting those beloved, cherished pictures from Guatemala, while he was there... and me here.. waiting. And now to be there with him having his pictures taken, to watch him respond so well... It all culminated to being like, 'WOW! Now I'm part of it.' Like it feels like he's always been here... and yet I feel part of his world now.. always have, but seeing these pictures made me speechless, in awe... she did such a GREAT job with him!

Love, Sara (and Connor)

**Hover over then Click on the "Celebrating Adoption" hyperlink to see the pictures**

1 comments:

eric & chris said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!! He looks like he is in a magazine ad.
Darling, there has always been a place in your heart for this little guy. And his heart was created with a place for you.
We love you!!