Saturday, July 26, 2008

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Connor went PEE on the potty this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, Connor!!! He just turned 23 months old yesterday. After breakfast, I had taken his diaper off to put him in the bath tub. I turned around and when I turned back, there he was standing in the bathroom peeing on the floor! OH NO! I go, "Connor... no.... no pee pee on the floor..." HAHA! So I put him on the potty, he sat there, wasn't even sure he'd go pee on the potty but I always give it a try, can't hurt. So he sat there for a few minutes and then started pushing..?! Poop?? No.. he was workin' on peeing again! YAYYYY!!! He got up and sure enough! I was jumping up & down, clapping, dancing.. he laughed & was clapping too, proud of himself. So after his bath, he got a treat. Dum Dum pops are the best, and he doesn't ever get them... they were in the stash drawer of treats just for moments like this. GO, Connor!!! Hey, it's a start. He may not go on the potty consistently at first, but he'll get it. :)

1 comments:

eric & chris said...

I would use the potty if you gave me a dum dum :)

keep you the good work mommie!!