Saturday, September 1, 2007

Other families in Guatemala!

This is sooooo cool!!! I just have to tell you all about it -- turns out a total of 5 families from Bethany (our adoption agency) will be in Guatemala for either a visit or pick-up trip at the same time I'll be there!!!! YAY YAY!!!!! It'll just be so so awesome to meet up with them, the hotel has a baby lounge especially for adoptive families who stay there.. they have lots of toys, areas to sit & chat, internet access on a computer to make contact with family & friends.. so neat! I cannot wait to get our babies together... we've all kept in contact with each other throughout our adoption processes. So you all have a blessed weekend and keep us in your prayers Monday and all next week as my Mom, Gavin & I travel to bring Connor home forever!! We leave Guatemala on Saturday, Sept 8th to come home. Thanks!!! Love ya!!!

0 comments: