Connor had his Welcome Home / Birthday Party today!! It was sooo much fun, wish you ALL could've been here. It was so nice! He had alot of fun, playing with 2 other babies that came - Myka, Renee & Erik's daughter; and Sara, Bob & Tina's daughter. They were sooo funny playing together, eating snacks, pulling each other over, laughing... :) He had a BLAST eating his cake.. 1st ever cake, I think.. no wait... his cousin, Gavin, had his birthday party a few weekends ago and he had cake there. But it was soooo funny to watch him dig right into that cake! So many great friends & family were here to help celebrate this wonderful time with us, so it was just an awesome day!!!!
Also, Mr. Connor started walking all on his own yesterday, then even more today!! WHOAAA!!! It's sooo hilarious!! He laughs & laughs... I'll add pictures! He just cracks me up!! He runs, runs, runs! You can tell he's adjusted very well, has become comfortable with moving on to bigger milestones, he's just flown through it all since he's been home! WOW!! I'm just astonished!! And when he takes off walking, he turns around, stops, stands from sitting... I'm like WHOA.. nothing like blowing me away! Of course, I'm biased, but he's just the cutest thing ever!!!!
Also, Mr. Connor started walking all on his own yesterday, then even more today!! WHOAAA!!! It's sooo hilarious!! He laughs & laughs... I'll add pictures! He just cracks me up!! He runs, runs, runs! You can tell he's adjusted very well, has become comfortable with moving on to bigger milestones, he's just flown through it all since he's been home! WOW!! I'm just astonished!! And when he takes off walking, he turns around, stops, stands from sitting... I'm like WHOA.. nothing like blowing me away! Of course, I'm biased, but he's just the cutest thing ever!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment