Friday, May 18, 2007

Working on getting the house ready to move in

Every day is always one day closer to Connor!!!

As far as progress on the house, I've worked for the past 2 days so today is my first day off of 4!! YAY!! I have a 4 day weekend... today will be spent packing, packing, packing... my Dad & sister worked hard on getting the painting done for me while I was working, so the living room & bathroom are done! WooHooooo!! Next is the kitchen, which is no big deal really. Tomorrow morning is the day to pick up the truck and get a-movin'! It's a BIG job, but will be worth it. Tonight my Mom will go over to shampoo the carpets. I couldn't have done this without my family, seriously! They're such a blessing to me!! PRAY PRAY PRAY that everything works out with getting a truck rented for the move or movers to move it for me, if need be.

0 comments: