Today was a day full of paint, paint, paint... My sister, Megan, helped me paint.. we got started on painting Connor's room in the new house, so as of now there are 2 walls completely done with 2 coats, looks GREAT and then the other 2 walls have one coat and need one more coat to be done, also need to paint the ceiling next. The whole room was PINK so I was like ICK, not for a boy! Although the closet in his room is also painted PINK but I figure there's so much painting to do as far as the yellow stripes on the walls in his room that the closet is the least of my worries.. haha... so the closet will stay pink for now and well.. that will come later.. he won't know at first... at the very least I can throw some white paint in there one day?! Anyhow... it was fun painting, alot of work but with a purpose. :) Hannah also helped out ALOT with the painting and she tapes off almost the entire room after I taped a little bit.. she's so awesome! Hannah is like my sister, really.. Gavin calls her Sissy Hannah :D So as we painted today, we talked all about Connor and she said, "I wonder what Connor will call me!?" I said he'll call her whatever he wants to call her ;) hehe! Attached is a picture of her & I in Disney World. Megan, my sister, also helped paint alot and we all worked hard to clean up everything, wiping down the kitchen, appliances, dusting everywhere... clearing out cobwebs... so we did get a lot accomplished. YAY! Just over a week before I move in, so alot to do yet. I'll be over there every day I have off work to paint and get little things moved over there. So there's the update from the house end of things... God bless!! Love you all!!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment