I got a huge knock at the door this afternoon and it was a nice package from Guatemala -- a new VIDEO of my sweet baby boy!!!! YAY!!! The video was dated 10/6 so it was taped on the same day (pretty much) as his 1-month-old pictures were taken. It was soooo sweet!!!!! And they showed the foster mother, Glades, holding & interacting with him... so adorable! He was laughing & smiling. They said he's very active and a good baby. He's drinking 4oz. formula every 2.5 - 3 hours, which is great!! And get this --- he's pretty much sleeping through the night -- at 1 month old!!!! He only wakes up once during the night for a bottle then goes right back to sleep. I've always known he'd be a good baby!! So that's the news from my world... YAY!! Everything is moving along smoothly and I'll continue to update you all. Love ya. God bless!
Friday, December 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment