We are visiting my best friend, Chris, and her husband, Eric, in Connecticut... went to church with them today and they happened to be doing Communion in service this morning. Since Connor had asked Jesus into his heart in May, he took communion this morning. I explained it all to him as the pastor explained. He took it all pretty seriously :) I am so proud of my boy!! He's becoming quite the little man! And recently, my parents mentioned how they notice a difference in him over the past few months and I said it's likely because of his decision to live for Jesus... he's changed so much! He was such a good boy before, but now he's much more conscious of decisions he makes, how he treats people, the way he talks, acts... and he apologizes differently too... is more empathetic :)
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment