Monday, March 1, 2010

So it's been a good 6-7 months since I last posted/updated here. I know, such a slacker :P

A lot has happened... I have a new job. I am now back at the hospital I used to work at for 5 years, only on a different floor. It's been wonderful going back to acute care, from home care. Home care just was not for me, in the long run and I was just meant to move on at that time. So I've been back at the hospital since November. I love seeing everyone again, home care was so lonely & quiet... not what I'm used to. But I did learn A TON and gained alot of knowledge & experience in a vast array of demographics.

Connor is doing wonderfully! He's 3 1/2 years old now, learning alot, such a smart, sweet boy! There are so many of his quips & sayings that crack me up!! He cracks us all up! HAHA! :) He's always been my little water bug. We recently went on a weekend getaway to Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, OH. And he is now an avid underwater swimmer with his cute goggles in place... sooo funny!! Of course, in the shallow.. not yet in the end he can't touch on, still wears arm wings but he was cracking me up swimming underwater, nose unplugged. HA!

Also, he recently wanted to write a letter & mail it to his closest friend, Sara. I tried soooo hard not to laugh.. it was sooo precious the things he wanted to tell her like "I want all your dreams to come true" and "I will wish upon star." Where does this kid get his material? haha! And so then he got a letter back from her in the mail. So funny!!

I will add pictures in the next few days... :)

1 comments:

Tina said...

I love it when you update your blog! Can't wait to see some pictures.