Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spanish Lesson

Last night was my 1st private Spanish lesson! I'm soooo excited to start learning Spanish! A friend of mine (who went on the Guatemala mission trip) and I are taking these lessons together from a lady at church who speaks it fluently. It was fun! I have CDs and worksheets and starting next week, she'll be giving us homework... Oooooo! hahaha! I thought I was done with school... but no, it's neat. This will be nice to learn the language in order to keep Connor speaking at least some of his own language as well as English. It'll take years of practice & memorization for me to speak fluently but I look forward to it. It'll give me something to do while I wait as well because this wait, honestly -- SUCKS! So learning Spanish gives me a sense of connecting with Connor's culture & heritage while I wait for him .

Keep the prayers comin' ya'll! I love each & every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: