I got an update in my email from my case worker today!!!! DNA was DONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND... the court interview (that I spoke about previously) was done TODAY as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even grasp it right now!! It's just amazing to me how quickly it's all happening!!! One of my co-workers said, "Maybe he'll be home for Christmas!" I said to her, "Definitely not be Christmas because the government closes down during the holidays..." The Lord saw fit to give me this extra measure/boost of LOVE today. And I'm praising Him, let me tell ya!
Whhooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cannot believe it!!!! The hilarious thing is that people keep asking me if I have his room done yet... umm... Nope! Yeah, I'll definitely have to get things started soon. I mean, I've prayed for things to expedited but... geeezzz.... we'll see. I'm just so blown away at how sudden things happen.. and when I least expect it, there's an email from my case worker with an update. I'm not complaining by any means... I'm overjoyed!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
DNA collected
Posted by GuateMami06 at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment